#1. One Tree Hill- I got into this show a few years ago and have been hooked ever since, I'm no doubt a Brooke Davis fan. I have watched the soap opera of this one dating that one's boyfriend and the friendships going through hard times and coming back together. It reminds me of myhigh school friends and my grown-up relationships all at the same time.
#2. Desperate Housewives- Geez, I've watched this show ever since it first came out and cannot stop watching it, I don't have a favorite character but I have loved watching the show as it has evolved over the years. It's kind of at a strange place right now but I'm hoping that it gets better as the season progresses.
#3. Gossip Girl- During the summer that Paige was sick I read everything that I could get my hands on. Paige had started reading the series and I picked it up one day and by the end of the summer had read all of the books that had been released. I love the show and I hope that it doesn't get too crazy as it continues.
#4. Grey's Anatomy- I started seriously watching the show when Lifetime started playing reruns and I watched from the beginning, every afternoon after class and work my sisters and I would hang out in the living room and watch together. My favorite characters are Meredith and Lexie Grey.
#5. Real Housewives of Wherever......currently, it's Beverly Hills but New Jersey has been my all time favorite and New York was great too! Teresa was my FAVORITE New Jersey because she seems so sweet and friendly (when she's not acting psycho) and my favorite New York was Bethenny because I wish I could be as brutally honest as that girl, I just don't have it in me.


No comments:
Post a Comment