Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010



This Friday I am sharing a HUGE secret! During the winter my lips, hands and feet get soooo dry and chapped. I could use lip balm and lotion until there was no more and still have that dry feeling. When I was in high school one of my best friends introduced me to bag balm (Sounds gross, right?) and it totally changed my life!



I use Bag Balm for chapped lips, on my hands and feet during the winter, I put it on my cuticles to keep them from drying and tearing, and I also mix it with lotion to make a super-moisturizer. Really and truely it's one of my favorites. I buy mine at walmart on the pet care aisle, the price is not bad and it lasts FOREVER! Try it and I promise you will be hooked for life!


No comments:

Post a Comment