There is no doubt in my mind that I own the cutest and sweetest dog in the entire world, Charlie. Hubby and I bought him when we were still dating (I had begged for a dog for MONTHS before he finally agreed) and over the last two years we have come to love this furry little animal like a person.
He eats supper from his doggy bowl while we eat at the kitchen table, he sits with us and watches tv in the evenings and he sleeps in the middle of our bed (somehow a 20 pound dog can take up most of the room in a king size bed), he cannot stand when everyone is not in the same room- If Hubby is in the living room and I'm in the bedroom he runs back and forth sitting with one for a little bit and then the other.
Although he can make me downright angry on the days when he has taken a roll of toilet paper and torn it into tiny tiny pieces so that it looks as if it has snowed in the living room, chewed the corner off of my brand new pillow, or he wakes me up because he has pooted in his sleep and it stinks so bad I have to move to the other couch, I love him dearly and would not trade him for anything.
Anyone that meets Charlie wants to take him home with them. He has the best personality of any dog I've ever met. He LOVES attention and will act like a maniac if he is being ignored, it gets even worse if we have people at the house and nobody is loving on him. He has so many nicknames Charles, Charlie-Bug, Chuck, Mr. Bugs, Chahley (charlie bit me), every person has their own name for him and he gladly answers to them all.
Todays post is dedicated to my sweet little Bugs, the best dog in the entire world!
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
A dog is nothing but a furry person
My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet.
A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his.
The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too.







He's just precious! :0)
ReplyDeleteGotta love our furry babies!