Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Favorites Friday!!!

I see all of the cool blog posts about way back whensdays, thirsty Thursdays, and so on and thought that it would be neat to have favorite Fridays, sharing my favorite product, book, food and so on!



So for my first FAVORITE FRIDAY.......


One of my favorite things is a peaceful night's sleep and sometimes it's just really hard for me to wind my mind down and fall asleep. I found this wonderful product at Bath & Body Works and I'm in love!!!



Bath & Body Works
Lavender Chamomile Pillow Mist
Lavender essential oil soothes and calms you so you can sleep better. Chamomile has a lulling effect to enhance sleep.

All you do is spray a few mists on your pillow and breathe in, before you know it you'll be in Dreamland and wake up refreshed ! They also have bubble bath, body lotion and body wash. These products come in other aromatherapy scents such as stress relief and energy!




No comments:

Post a Comment