Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We are MARRIED!!!!

YAY!!!! Now I am officially Mrs. Sara Thomas! It's so nice to finally be married. Our wedding was a true fairytale day. It was more than I ever could have imagined it being with lots of treasured suprises from my parents and moments with the most special of friends. As a little girl I dreamed and dreamed of what my wedding day would be like and never in a million years did I ever think that it would be as perfect as it was. I'll be posting lots more pictures but here are a few that my wonderful senior portrait photographer took during the wedding!





I continuously thank God for blessing Kendall and me in the ways that he has. We had a wonderful honeymoon and came back to move into our beautiful new home! We have been busy little bees trying to get everything organized and in it's proper place. It's so amazing to come home to a beautiful house that is ours. Just about every day we look at each other and say "Can you believe this is really our house?" We are downright giddy!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog world! So glad to be able to stay in touch with you this way. Your wedding pics are beautiful and I'm so glad your day was perfect!

    ReplyDelete