Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

10 week update!

I think it's safe to say that I finally have my appetite back. I just chowed down on HALF A BAG of ruffles sour cream & onion chips....can you say delicious??? It's definitely a welcome change to the "nothing looks good" option. I still get queasy when my tummy gets empty but watching food on TV doesn't make me want to toss my cookies anymore!

I am going to start doing a weekly baby update because let's face it, everybody wants to know this stuff! haha

How far along?: 10 weeks
How big is baby?: the size of an olive!
Weight gain?: nothing really so far but I can tell my middle is getting "thicker" no bump, just pudge!
Stretch marks?: no and I'm praying that my nightly rub down with Tummy Butter pays off
Maternity clothes?: Still too soon but my pants are definitely snug
Sleep?: I was sleeping like crazy up until last night when I suddenly became a night owl!
Best moment this week?: Talking to Hubby about baby, we are SO EXCITED!
Food cravings?: Chips, Ice Cream, pizza
Gender?: We won't know that for a while but Mommy has a feeling we will be buying PINK!
Movement?: None yet but I defintely can't wait for the first flutter I've heard so much about!
What I miss?: Cokes! I drink caffine free but anytime we go out to eat I have sweet tea or water.
Labor signs?: Not hardly :)
What I'm looking forward to?:  Oh goodness, first baby flutters, finding out the gender and holding my sweet baby!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I found you from the WTE aug baby forum.
    I am in the same boat. Last week, the thought of food was enough to make me run to the nearest bathroom. And of course, I was babysitting my toddler niece, and the only thing that keeps her occupied right now is Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Ugh!
    But now, I am so hungry! I think the baby must be doing some hardcore growing. I just hit 10 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I also found you from WTE aug baby forum. I've always had the appetite but always so nauseous. Finally I got past that so now I just want to eat everything! I will be 10 weeks on Sunday. Looking forward to reading more of your exciting baby news!

    Oh, and now I want some Ruffles (sour cream & cheddar) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a new follower and just stumbled upon your blog. :) I am a first-time mom too and only a few weeks ahead of you! I felt so, so queasy until I was 10 weeks as well. It is so nice when your appetite comes back and you don't feel hungry CONSTANTLY! :)

    Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete