I officially feel like my body has been taken over by hormones. In the last 24 hours I have cried watching American Idol, Biggest Loser last night and The View this morning. Granted all of these are touching stories but none that I would normally cry over! I also get aggravated incredibly easy and my poor Hubby just takes it in stride.
On a good note, I did actually cook supper last night for the first time in at least a month! Hubby has been so deprived of "Real Food" because all I will eat is a handful of chips here, yogourt, crackers or popcorn! Last night I made delicious Broccoli and Rice Casserole with Chicken and it was great, even Hubby gave a thumbs up!
How far along?: 11 weeks
How big is baby?: the size of a lime!
Weight gain?: I weighed over the weekend and so far I've gained 2 pounds
Stretch marks?: no and I'm praying that my nightly rub down with Tummy Butter pays off
Maternity clothes?: Still too soon but my pants are definitely snug
Sleep?: I've been sleeping ok this week
Best moment this week?: Talking to other expecting Mommas!
Food cravings?: Blue Raspberry Icees, BBQ sandwhiches- I've had neither :(
Gender?: We still have a few weeks until we find out but my intuition says girl
Movement?: None yet but I can't wait
What I miss?: Excedrine! I've had a migrane since friday and regular strength tylenol isn't helping
Labor signs?: Not hardly :)
What I'm looking forward to?: Getting my baby bump instead of a pudgy looking belly!
Spring Break
3 months ago


I can't watch Idol anymore without crying either! I can cry at the smallest thing, and it is just uncontrollable!
ReplyDelete