Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Favorite Friday!

My new favorite is the Coach Poppy perfume that my sweet Mother-in-Law got me for Christmas! It has a hint of a sweet and a hint of floral and it smells sooo good! It's not one of those perfumes that knocks people out as you walk by. Thankfully, I am getting back to where I can wear it now! For a while any perfume made my stomach turn so I was pretty bummed that I couldn't enjoy my new gift.


Sweetly scented jasmine and gardenia mingle with fresh cucumber and candied rose petals in a pretty, lighthearted fragrance



Of course my forever love perfume is my Juicy, which smells AMAZING but can be a little too sweet for some people but I absolutely love it!!!!

This sweet, flirtatious floral fragrance is bursting with notes of sparkling mandarin, watermelon, tuberose, princess lily, and precious woods. It then finishes with a mix of rich vanilla and crème brulee to create the ultimate indulgence for the senses.

I'm interested to know.....what is your favorite or go-to perfume???

2 comments:

  1. I love the Pacifica and La Vanila fragrances. My favorite is the La Vanila Vanilla Passion Fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavenly by Victoria Secret. i have been wearing it for years!

    ReplyDelete