I think that every girl in the world has had at least one if not several "Best Friends" I definitely have several girls who fall into that category and I love each and every one of them because they each bring something different to my life. I have the creative friend, the funny friend, the fashionista friend, the music genius friend, the advice friend, the list goes on. I have to admit I'm a lucky girl to have such wonderful friends that I can go to for one thing or another.
But then there is my friend who is literally the other half of my brain, I'm totally not kidding. This girl and I can finish each others sentences so much so that sometimes it's a little creepy. She is the rational side of my brain and when I feel like a total crazy person or just need to cry to someone (which is happening A LOT these days) she is there no matter what and always with wonderful advice. My friend is honest, like the kind of honest that most friends are not but in a way that makes me see another perspective and she does it in a way that doesn't hurt my feelings or make me angry. The very best thing about my friend is that she is genuinely just as excited to be my friend as I am to be hers.
Balloon Race Weekend 2026
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment