Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

12 Week Update!

How far along?: 12 weeks


How big is baby?: the size of a plum!






Weight gain?: I haven't weighed but I don't feel like I've gained more
Stretch marks?: no and I'm praying that my nightly rub down with Tummy Butter pays off

Maternity clothes?: Still too soon but my I only wear jeans when I have to

Sleep?: I've had a few sleepless night but usually settle down around 2A.M.

Best moment this week?:  reaching 12 weeks! I go to the doctor Tuesday to hear heartbeat...can't wait!

Food cravings?: Blue Raspberry Icees

Gender?: We still have a few weeks until we find out but my intuition says girl

Movement?: None yet but I can't wait

What I miss?: my energy!

Labor signs?: Not hardly :)

What I'm looking forward to?: Hearing the heartbeat next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment