Average size: 3.4 inches, 1.5 oz
Baby is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth
How big is baby?: the size of a Lemon!
Weight gain?: I haven't weighed but I'm thinking about 2lbs since my last appointment
Stretch marks?: Still no stretch marks but my belly hasn't really started to expand yet
Maternity clothes?: I can still wear most of my jeans but I have only one pair that is comfortable. I ordered two pair of maternity capris and two pair of maternity shorts that I am looking forward to!
Sleep?: I am finding trouble falling asleep and even worse staying asleep. I think my hips are changing again because I can't ever get comfortable.
Best moment this week?: Really starting to feel my belly getting harder and seeing a tiny bump!
Food cravings?: Blue Raspberry Icees as always and cupcakes!
Gender?: We will find out at 18 weeks so only 4 more until we find out!
Movement?: None so far but I know it's coming in a few weeks and I am SO EXCITED! Everyone tells me it's the coolest feeling in the world!
What I miss?: Nothing really, I've been really lucky to have an easy pregnancy so far!
Labor signs?: Not at all!
What I'm looking forward to?: Finding out if I will be a Baseball Momma or a Ballet Momma!!!


I KNOW! How far back did you read? Did you read the "Wall of Blue" post? Oh wow! I can hardly wait to read what she writes next. Truly amazing!
ReplyDelete