Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Feelin Pudgy

"Just because it zips doesn't mean it fits!" Joan Rivers

I heard this quote this morning while watching TV and almost fell off the couch laughing. This is definitely how I am feeling these days. I cringe anytime that I have to go anywhere because I know I'll have to find something to wear. Although sweat pants and pj pants still fit my pudge my other pants are quickly getting tighter around the middle! There have been several times that I have delighted in a pair of pants fitting in the closet only to look in the mirror to realize that it doesn't fit AT ALL!

On a lighter note I am finally hungry again! This afternoon I demolished a chocolate vanilla swirl jello pudding cup and nothing has ever tasted so delicious!

 I am starting to feel much better these days with my only symptoms being tired really easy and an ever present headache! Although I know I am very lucky because I've had an easy first trimester, I'm glad to be over the constant nausea. Now I'm ready for that cute little baby bump! Any time that I see any fellow pregnant ladies I have to admit I definitely have bump envy!

3 comments:

  1. Your bump is coming - just wait! I felt like I "popped" at 12 weeks. It will definitely start to become more noticeable any time now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about my pudge. I think one of the main reasons I stay home so much - other than morning sickness - is because I can't wear pajama pants anywhere. I dread work simply because I have to wear jeans for 7 hours. I got a gift certificate for Christmas and can't wait to spend it on comfy maternity clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you heard of Bella Bands? I used those for weeks before I went into full maternity clothes. It's a band (kind of looks like a tube top) that fits over your belly and just over the tops of your pants. You can leave your pants unzipped and unbuttoned and no one knows because the bella band covers it. It looks like a layering top when you wear it. You should check it out. I found mine on Ebay way back when. So excited for you! It's going to be so much fun! I'm loving your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete