Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

16 week update!

16 weeks pregnant


How far along?: 16 weeks Average size: 4.6 inches, 3.5 oz

Tiny bones are forming in baby's ears, he/she can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming


How big is baby?: the size of an Avacado!


Weight gain?: At my appointment yesterday I haven't gained any weight but my sweet Dr. said that it's perfectly normal and better to not be gaining too much so early!



Stretch marks?: My belly has officially popped and I find myself scratching my itchy belly all the time (which means I need to be moisturizing) but NO STRETCH MARKS!!!



Maternity clothes?: I can still wear some of my regular jeans but only if I use the rubber band around the button trick. I am MUCH more comfortable in maternity bottoms but wear mostly regular tops! I urge any expecting mommy to check out http://www.cravingstyle.com/ for gently used maternity closed. I got two pair of capris and two pair of shorts for $40.00 with shipping included! I was so excited to find this deal because the thought of spending a ton of money on clothes that I will only wear for a little while doesn't appeal to me.
Sleep?: I am always exhausted. This whole burst of energy with the second trimester thing....totally not believing it. As soon as I hit the bed, I am out!

Best moment this week?: My belly is definitely there! I am excited to finally look pregnant and not just fat. The absolute best moment was hearing a very strong healthy heartbeat at the doctor!!!

Food cravings?: Blue Raspberry Icees and BBQ Sandwiches

Gender?: March 29 is the big day! Hubby and I talk every night about how excited we are to find out!

Movement?: If I'm feeling it I don't know it yet. There are times when I think that I feel something but just chalk it up to wishful thinking.

What I miss?: Definitely TMI but I miss my old boobs. I can't get used to the new blow-up version and I know there's more to come!

Labor signs?: Not at all!

What I'm looking forward to?: Finding out if I will be a Baseball Momma or a Ballet Momma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment