Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

21 weeks!

We are now 21 weeks! I can't believe that we are more than half-way! I've always heard how quickly time passes once she gets here but I didn't realize how fast the pregnancy would move along! I have to admit I have enjoyed it. Kendall spoils me and is always checking on me to make sure that I'm ok. Poor thing, Hadley will have him wrapped around her finger!


How far along?: 21weeks, Average size: 10.5 inches, 12.7 oz
How big is baby?: the size of a banana!

Weight gain?: I have gained 7 pounds in the pregnancy so far.

Stretch marks?: My belly is definitely there but NO STRETCH MARKS!!!

Maternity clothes?: I am totally in maternity bottoms and can still wear some regular tops.
Sleep?: I am always exhausted. This whole burst of energy with the second trimester thing....totally not believing it

Best moment this week?: Feeling all of the sweet baby kicks, she has been VERY active and I love it!
Food cravings?: Sno-cones are my new thing!!!
Gender?: Baby GIRL!!!! Hadley Kate Thomas
Movement?: Lots and lots of moving! She gets active anytime that I am sitting still

What I miss?: the only thing that I have been missing is a good cold urkey sandwhich with toasted bread!
Labor signs?: Not at all!

What I'm looking forward to?: Daddy finally getting to feel his baby girl kick, she gets shy whenever he tries to feel her. She's already acting like a diva!!!
 

She is already well on her way to being one spoiled little princess. Here is a sneak preview of her wardrobe so far. We didn't buy anything until we found out that she was a girl at 18 weeks! We've added a few things since then and are about to start buying the big things to get this nursery business together!
Spoiled Baby Hadley's goodies!

I've also had such a hard time finding a good baby book like the one that my mom had for me. I was in a baby boutique last week and foung this one that's perfect! I've always enjoyed looking at my baby book that my Momma spent so much time on and I hope that Hadley will enjoy hers.
Hadley's Baby Book!


 This is the hairbow that she will wear with the dress that my sisters and I wore home from the hospital! I was so excited to find this in the same boutique that I found her baby book! It's so girly and dainty and will make for some very cute pictures, if she has hair! I'm hoping that she does but if not, we'll just use some baby glue to make that sucker stick!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment