Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

23 weeks

Your little doll-sized babe is about to chub up a bit. Her saggy skin will start to fit her frame as fat deposits fill things out. Beginning this week, she'll start to pack on the pounds and by month's end she'll be double the weight she is now. Right now, your baby's organs and bones are visible through her skin, which has a red hue due to developing veins and arteries beneath. But once those fat deposits settle in, she'll become less transparent.
Hadley Kate attending her first wedding!


How far along?: 23 weeks, Average size: 10.5 inches, 12.7 oz

How big is baby?: the size of a papaya!
Weight gain?: I had gained 7 pounds total at my last doctor's visit but I have a feeling that I've gained at least 5 pounds this month

Stretch marks?: Still no stretch marks but I'm getting the line down my belly already :(
Maternity clothes?: I am totally in maternity bottoms and can still sqeeze into some regular tops, flowy dresses are my absolutely favorite right now

Sleep?: I am starting to have more trouble sleeping at night because I can't get comfortable

Best moment this week?: Actually SEEING Hadley Kate move in my belly. It's the absolute coolest thing I've ever experienced in my life.

Food cravings?: Anything cold-SnoCones, IceCream, Icees.

Gender?: Baby GIRL!!!! Hadley Kate Thomas

Movement?: Lots and lots of squirming. She loves music and moves anytime it's on (already just like her
Momma) She's pretty much moving all day everyday and her movements are getting stronger
What I miss?: Nothing really! I'm enjoying everything so much!

Labor signs?: Not at all!
What I'm looking forward to?: Baby Shower and getting Hadley Kate's nursery ready

No comments:

Post a Comment