How big is baby?: the size of a head of cauliflower!
This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were born now.
Weight gain?: I had gained 2 pounds at today's visit for a total of 17 pounds
Stretch marks?: Still no stretch marks
Maternity clothes?: Mostly maternity clothes and lots of dresses!
Sleep?: I'm thinking the advice "make sure to sleep while you can before the baby gets here" is null and void for me because I am finding it impossible to sleep!
Best moment this week?: Hadley is finally being a sweet girl and letting her Daddy feel kick and wiggle! It's so fun to see his face light up when he feels her kick him!
Food cravings?: Ice! Althought it's not a food I love chewing on ice, icees and sno-cones are still favorites
Gender?: Baby GIRL!!!! Hadley Kate Thomas
Movement?: My girl loves to move and groove in my belly. Her movements are getting stronger!
Labor signs?: Not at all!
What I'm looking forward to?: Getting all moved into our new house and getting Hadley Kate's nursery ready


No comments:
Post a Comment