| Yes, I'm aware my "Thomas" in the background is crooked! |
How big is baby?: the size of a honeydew melon!
Your baby is clocking in at five pounds and could be as tall as 20 inches by now, and the vernix (the white coating protecting your baby’s skin) is getting thicker. She now urinates about one pint per day. Get the diapers ready!
Weight gain?: I have gained 23 pounds total
Stretch marks?: Unfortunately I have developed a few :(
Maternity clothes?: Mostly dresses these days with the weather being extremely hot!
Sleep?: Not sleeping at all! We have created a no phone calls before 9:00am because for some reason I fall into a deep sleep between 6 and 9. I do try to nap when I can during the day.
Best moment this week?: Feeling baby girl's little feet pushing and watching her move. We are getting so excited about her arrival!
Food cravings?: ICE! I can't get enough, mainly sno-cone ice but sonic ice is super delicious! I told the Dr. about this craving and it turns out that it meant my Iron was low so I'm on Iron pills now. Still craving it whenever I'm outside for a few minutes but I think it's mainly the heat.
Gender?: Baby GIRL!!!! Hadley Kate Thomas
Movement?: I have been feeling less kicks and more rolls and jabs these days. A few nights ago we were laying in the bed and of course that's when Hadley girl gets most active, anyway I felt a serious little footsie sticking out and told Hubby "OMG, you have to feel this!" Well the little stinker stopped moving and Hubs just kept talking and in the middle of his sentence stopped and said "WOW, that's weird!"
Labor signs?: No real labor contractions but lots of painful fake ones. Thankfully resting and a warm bath help make them go away.
What I'm looking forward to?: I am finally close to getting her nursery finished and have so much fun playing in her room. I am thrilled to meet my sweet little girl and see her with her Daddy!


No comments:
Post a Comment