So things have been just a LITTLE crazy at our house lately and I have completely neglected my blog! I have been so busy enjoying every day with Hadley Kate. I have been keeping up with little things that are going on with miss Hadley so that I don't forget! Here is what has been going on from weeks 1-3.
1 week
• Sneezes in threes
• Cord fell off at one week and three days
• Smiles in sleep
• Went to MFG at 1 week and 5 days old
• Loves sucking on hands and fingers instead of pacifier
• Eyes started matting at 1 week old, dr. gave us eye ointment to put on for 1 week and told us to massage eye 3-4 times a day
• HATES being bathed (with washcloths) and having diaper and clothes changed
• Everybody says that you are the prettiest baby and that you look just like Momma
• Loves talking to us and grunts and talks in her sleep
• Weighed 8lbs 2oz at 1 week appointment
2 Weeks
• Still hates bathes with washcloth and having clothes changed but tolerating diaper changes better
• Taking some 4oz bottles
• Grins when she poops
• Would rather sleep on momma than anywhere else (I don’t mind)
• Still mostly in newborn clothes- some 0-3 month
• Still in newborn diapers
• First trip to Sassy and Pop’s house at 2 weeks and 4 days old. She was so good on the trip and everybody loved coming to visit!
• Weighed 8lbs 13oz at 2 week appointment and changed formula to similac advanced because Enfamil gave gas
3 weeks
• At 3 weeks and 3 days we changed to another new formula similac sensitive because similac advanced gave her REALLY bad gas
• Had her first realbbath at 3 weeks old and loved it. She laid out in the tub and as so relaxed. Daddy and I love bath time because she is so funny and poots in the bathtub!
• Mimzi kept by herself for the first time when she was 3 weeks and 4 days old so momma and daddy could go out to eat. She was so good and slept most of the time
• Went to Mimzi and Papaw’s house for the first time when you were 3 weeks and 3 days old
Balloon Race Weekend 2026
1 week ago


Thanks for your comment! I know just what you mean about time getting away from you... ha! Would love to see more pictures of sweet Hadley! You are so lucky that her umbilical cord stump fell off so quickly. Jade's took about a month!
ReplyDelete