Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween (a day late)

I would absolutely have loved this to have been a post with Hadley Kate in an adorable costume for her first Halloween but as a new Momma I have quickly learned that little miss runs our house and I just have to go with the flow....for now. After much deliberation on a costume for HK that she would actually wear I decided that it wasn't even worth it. I know that you will understand when you see the pictures below...all over a headband with a hairbow. I'm not kidding.


I'm not going to lie to you, I'm tired, and my kid likes to fuss A LOT. I spend about 90% of my day trying to keep her happy so the thought of her screaming ten times this amount because she is uncomfortable exhausts me even more. Thankfully for people like us there are cute Halloween shirts!!! 

Once we got rid of the hairbow and found paci, I had a happy camper! Maybe next year?

I hope that all of you had a Happy costume-filled Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Awe...that's too funny that she doesn't like the hair bow. She looks much happier without it...like Mom what were you thinking?

    ReplyDelete