Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's been a while....

But I think it's time to get back to blogging! I hate that I ever stopped because it was such a great way to keep up with the little things during pregnancy and the first few months with Hadley Kate.
Things have been wild these past few months getting to know my precious little lady, she is nothing like I expected!! We are full speed ahead in the mobile baby phase and it's exhausting (I hear it only gets worse) but its fun watching her discover everything.
Hadley Kate is just shy of 10 months old and looks like she is two!! She is always in the tip top height and weight percentile so she's going to be a very tall girl! She is saying Dada, Hey, uh-oh, and hey doo (my mom and dads dog but she says it to all dogs). She still refuses to say mama, sigh.
We recently found out she has a little reflux problem so she is getting medicine and I'm trying to keep her on puréed foods a little longer to help but she is so independent and stubborn and would much rather feed herself.
She still does not sleep through the night unless she starts in the bed with me. Otherwise she wakes up around 4:30-5:00 and I put her in the bed with me. She is a very rowdy sleeper and I usually get kicked, punched and head butted most of the night and wake up with the cutest little feet in my face!
I am still staying home with Hadley and it has been the biggest blessing. She is very much a Momma's girl and is going through a "I want Momma only phase" which makes my heart melt but makes my life so much harder too.
We enjoy each other so much and I think it gets better every day. I'm so thankful to be her Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! You have quite the little helper there!

    ReplyDelete