Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Getting prepared for Hadley Kate!

Sweet Hadley will be here in 14 short weeks and we haven't done much of anything to prepare for her arrival. Until last week all we have gotten were a few clothes for her, diaper bags, and a pack of pies (pacifiers). Needless to say this Momma is starting to freak out! Thankfully we got her stroller and carseat ordered, which I am OH SO EXCITED about! Below is the pic of the travel system that we picked out and from all the reviews I've read and the test drives in Target, I'm going to love it!

Click to view large image
BabyTrend Expedition Jogger Travel System
We also ordered her bassinet that she will sleep in for the first few months. It has a built in nightlight along with soothing sounds and vibrations, pretty excited about that too!
Learning Curve™ Carry Me Near 5-in-1 Bassinet
Besides a beautiful baby girl coming into our lives in August, we have another big event happening in our lives this summer. We are moving! Yes, again...haha! As soon as we found out that we were having a baby earlier this year we decided that we needed to make the move closer to his parents so I would have some help with baby girl. My parents live over 3 hours away so we knew that we couldn't make the move close to them because of Hubby's job but we will be closer for traveling to see them. We should be moved by the end of June and I'm already dreading the packing and moving because I can't help with the moving, just pack and carry the small stuff.
I have a feeling that once the move is complete I will go into full-blown nesting and nursery preparations! I haven't even started on a nursery yet because I knew we weren't going to be here but I have lots and lots of ideas. I am so ready for that to be done, it definitely is causing the most stress for me right now.


1 comment: