Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

32 Weeks!

How far along?: 32 weeks down- 8 weeks left!!!!!!

How big is baby?: the size of a squash!

She's starting to get ready for her big debut, tipping the scales at almost four pounds and topping out at just about 19 inches. In these past few weeks, it's all about practice, practice, practice as she hones the skills she'll need to thrive outside the womb — from swallowing and breathing to kicking and sucking. And speaking of sucking, your little one has been able to suck her thumb for a while now. Something else to note: As more and more fat accumulates under your baby's skin, she's becoming less transparent and more opaque.



Weight gain?: I have gained 20 pounds total

Stretch marks?: Unfortunately I have developed a few :(

Maternity clothes?: Mostly dresses these days with the weather being extremely hot!

Sleep?: Still not sleeping well but I have created a little wall of pillows around me every night and it seems to be helping

Best moment this week?:  Hubby is getting more excited about Hadley Kate's arrival and it's making me more excited! We love laying on the couch and watching her move! We also had an amazing shower this past weekend! There will be a post on that soon!

Food cravings?: ICE! I can't get enough, I think it's the heat but I just love it.


Gender?: Baby GIRL!!!! Hadley Kate Thomas

Movement?: That girl has been jumping and jiving in my belly non-stop! I feel movement most of the day and all throughout the night. She is one busy girl in there!


Labor signs?: Only braxton hicks!

What I'm looking forward to?: I am getting more and more anxious about her arrival! I can't wait to see our little girl!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading all your posts. It makes me remember the sweet time I had when Eli was in my belly. Josh and I would sit simply amazed that there was a tiny little person in there doing all that. Wow! What an incredible blessing!! Continue to enjoy your pregnancy. We can't wait for Hadley Kate's arrival! :)

    ReplyDelete