Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

How far along?: 29 weeks down- 11 weeks left!!!!!!



How big is baby?: the size of a squash!


This week, your baby weighs almost 2.5 pounds and is about 15 1/2 inches long. Baby's energy is surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath her skin. And since she's growing so fast (weight will triple by birth), things are getting kind of cramped in the womb. What all this means for you: Get ready for some more kicks and jabs to the ribs.


Weight gain?: I had gained 2 pounds at my last visit for a total of 17 pounds

Stretch marks?: Still no stretch marks


Maternity clothes?: Mostly maternity clothes and lots of dresses!


Sleep?: Still not sleeping, Hadey likes to move the most at night and I can't ever get comfortable.


Best moment this week?: Hadley's crib and bedding have been ordered so I am waiting on them to come in to find a paint color for her room!!! I am so excited to start decorating and getting her things in order!


Food cravings?: Ice! Althought it's not a food I love chewing on ice, icees and sno-cones are still favorites


Gender?: Baby GIRL!!!! Hadley Kate Thomas


Movement?: This girl is strong! There are times when she takes my breath away with some of her kicks! She is really active at bedtime and wakes me up in the morning.


Labor signs?: Braxton Hicks Contractions have started and are only midly uncomfortable when I'm trying to move around. Other than that no labor signs!


What I'm looking forward to?:  Baby Shower coming up next weekend! I'm so excited to see Hubby's side of the family and catch up with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment