Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Drumroll Please......

Hadley Kate Thomas is here!
She was born on August 29, 2011 at 7:42 a.m.
8lbs 4 oz. - 20 1/2 inches

We are sooo very proud of our beautiful baby girl and could not be more excited that she is here! I'll post her crazy birth story and more pictures when I have a little more time. Right now I'm spending every single second giving her all my hugs and kisses! 

3 comments:

  1. Courtney HornsbySeptember 01, 2011

    Congratulations Sara! I know you will love being a mommy. Give her hugs and kisses for me. She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the name... It's my favorite girl name. I have wanted to name my little girl Hadley Rayne since I was a teenager... but I guess it wasn't meant to be since I have 3 boys and pregnant with boy #4...

    She's adorable! congrats! Dont just spoil her, spoil yourself ;)

    WTE friend, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Welcome to the world, sweet Hadley!

    ReplyDelete