Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Baby Momma's Pregnancy Essentials!

Pregnancy Essentials:


Snoogle Total-Body Pillow
Before getting my Snoogle total-body pillow, I would toss and turn all night trying to find a comfortable position! After many many nights of not sleeping and being very grumpy, my sweet thoughtful husband suprised me with this pillow and I cried because I was so excited. This pillow totally saved my sanity!




Heating Pad
A heating pad was a my best friend the last few weeks of pregnangy when my back would ache.



Sanuk Yoga Mat Flip Flops


I seriously could not have lived without these flip flops through the last semester! The actual flop part is a real Yoga Mat! None of my other shoes fit and these feel like heaven on my poor swollen feet!



Bath and Body Works Lavender Body Lotion and Pillow Mist







These were really amazing during those restless nights. I have used the pillow mist since before getting pregnant and started using the lotion through the entire last trimester and I really think it helped me relax before bed. So Dreamy!!!




VitaFusion Gummy Prenatal Vitamins

When I was really queasy during my first trimester I started taking these vitamins and they were actually kinda tasty! Not something I would want to eat a whole ton of but not bad at all!









These are just some of my most favorite and helpful things that I can think of. What were your pregnancy life savers????

No comments:

Post a Comment