At our doctor's visit Friday the doctor gave us the option to induce on Monday!!! YAY! I am so beyond ready to be done with pregnancy and finally hold my sweet baby girl! We check in Sunday night at 10pm to get the process started! Prayers for our family, Hadley's health & safety and the nurses & doctors are greatly appreciated!!
How far along?: 40 weeks
How big is baby?: We had an ultrasound Friday and they are predicting 8lbs and 2oz
Weight gain?: I have gained 35 pounds total
Stretch marks?: Unfortunately I have developed a few :(
Maternity clothes?: I'm staying in stretchy pants and t-shirts
Sleep?: I have had a lot of trouble sleeping most nights
Best moment this week?: My family came in Friday night and we've been enjoying having them here to wait for Hadley Kate.
Food cravings?: Nothing! Still enjoying food but starting to run out of room!
Gender?: Baby GIRL!!!! Hadley Kate Thomas
Movement?: Lots of big movements and wiggles from sweet girl
Labor signs?: Still at 2cm (I was again hugely disappointed) Some back pains and irregular contractions
What I'm looking forward to?: Finally getting to see that sweet little face that I have been dreaming about!
Balloon Race Weekend 2026
1 week ago


Good Luck to you. You must be so excited!
ReplyDeleteOh yay! Today's the day! Best of luck to you guys!
ReplyDelete