How far along?: 37 weeks down- 3 weeks left!!!!!!
How big is baby?: a watermelon!
Your full-term (yay!) baby is gaining about 1/2 ounce a day and getting her first sticky poop (called meconium) ready. She's also brushing up on skills for the outside world: blinking, sucking, inhaling, exhaling, and gripping (it's getting strong!).
Weight gain?: I have gained 30 pounds total
Stretch marks?: Unfortunately I have developed a few :(
Maternity clothes?: These days I only get dressed when I absolutely have to. I am living in Hubby's t-shirts and my stretchy pants. When I do get dressed it is most certainly maternity clothes!
Sleep?: Sleep is getting a little better but I think I'm just so tired I pass out most nights and don't move until it's time for a potty break!
Best moment this week?: I had a wonderful baby shower this past weekend at my family's church and Hadley got lots of cute things!
Food cravings?: Not significant cravings!
Gender?: Baby GIRL!!!! Hadley Kate Thomas
Movement?: I'm feeling lots of rolls and turns and her strong kicks (though seldom) take my breath away
Labor signs?: Lots of contractions and back pain. At my appointment this week I found out I am 1cm dilated! Hopefully we can keep up the progress and not get stalled at 1 forever.
What I'm looking forward to?: I can't wait to meet our daughter!!!!
Spring Break
3 months ago



Yay for full term! Jade was born at 37 weeks - Hadley could be here any time too!
ReplyDeleteYou looks beautiful!
ReplyDelete