Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Favorites Friday!

It's favorite Friday!!!!

My all-time favorite shoes that I own are no doubt, the ugliest. I am a HUGE fan of high heel stilettos and wedges. As most girls know, the more uncomfortable they are, the cuter they are and I am a slave to cute shoes!!!

I can only wear my 3 1/2 inch pumps so much on the weekends while running around working events, running up and down the stairs checking on things. Normally I spend my Sundays with blistered and bruised feet.

While Hubby and I were on our honeymoon in Destin, Florida we were shopping in the commons and came across the Crocs Store. He wanted to go inside and check out their flip flops. I am not going to lie, I am a shoe snob and I think that Crocs are the ugliest shoes in the ENTIRE world. So I begrudgingly go into the store and walk around with my arms folded when I suddenly see this not-so-ugly pair of shoes and just for laughs I dropped one on the ground and slipped my foot in.......instant heaven!!!!!

These ugly little shoes are without a doubt the most comfortable shoes in the entire world!!!


OK, so they aren't hideous, but they definitely aren't the cutest shoes in the world.

You can check them out @ www.crocs.com , they are called the Marnie and are only $39.99- they come in black, brown and pinkish-purple





1 comment:

  1. You could always bedazzle them! love Paigey

    ReplyDelete